Domestic LED Lighting
Closing the door at the end of a long day and relaxing in the peaceful confines of one’s home appeals to the most basic of our senses.
The ability to drastically alter the mood, ambience and atmosphere of your living space through well designed and suitably specified lighting can be invaluable.
The broad range of applications whereby subtle and slick effects can be added has greatly increased as the design of one living space becomes more thoughtful. Getting luminaires such as colour changing LED specified at the planning stage can greatly enhance the effect and greatly reduce the cost.
Low Maintenance, low running cost, low heat makes Fibre Optic and LED an ideal form of ambient lighting for any new build or renovation. LED can now challenge traditional lighting in terms of brightness and colour and offer a replacement alternative.
Colour changing effects within the home can create amazing atmospheric effects within your living space.
- LED replacement for traditional lamps will offer up to 90% savings in consumption and eliminate maintenance
- Atmospheric colour changing strip lighting over and under kitchen presses
- Colour changing and ambient effects within bathrooms, back lit mirrors, floating bath effect
- Back lighting of glass walls to splash backs, worktops, bathroom walls
- Garden lighting – change the colour/mood of your garden at the flick of a switch
- Deck lighting
- Starfield ceiling effects within a children’s room
- Stair lighting
- Sensor activated corridor lighting
- Cove lighting
- Effects within cinema rooms, games rooms or play rooms
- Relaxing colour effects within sauna/ steam rooms