Newbridge Silverware Display Cabinets
2011 saw FibreLED deliver a major LED 32 county retrofit project for NEWBRIDGE SILVERWARE
The brief was outlined as follows;
- To specify a range of quality LED lamps and fittings that would integrate into existing display cabinets countrywide achieving specified light levels and colour rendering levels.
- To provide a system for a roll out of new display cabinets countrywide.
- To provide a system for the Newbridge sections within the major retailers such as House of Frasier, Arnotts, Brown Thomas etc..
- To provide a LED Retail system for The Newbridge own retail outlets; Newbridge Stores Blanchardstown & Cork
- To install all countrywide within a specified timeframe and to a specified budget.
The size of this task cannot be underestimated, with approximately 200 locations and over 600 cabinets now completed. A huge amount of planning and coordination was required. FibreLED delivered a seamless programme within budget and within the specified time frame. This project firmly outlines fibreLED’s ability to deliver on a national level.
Newbridge Silverware have approximately 300 retail partners country wide displaying their range of products in various types of wall and floor cabinet displays. Typically these cabinets were illuminated using traditional halogen lamps. These lamps caused major problems – needing constant maintenance, running all day every day the cost for retailers was significant . Additionally the heat and uv caused significant damage to the product on display.
Less than a year prior to FibreLED winning this contract Newbridge had installed a cluster LED solution to the cabinets with lamps failing within a year. With this experience Newbridge sought a quality, robust durable and warrantied solution. Something FibreLED strive to offer to all our projects.
After a long sampling process, a mix of the FibreLED EVOLED natural white downlighter, our FLCREE 3 & 5 Watt LED Lamps were chosen. The before and after effect is quite remarkable, running cost are significantly reduced and maintenance is eliminated.